Monday, May 3, 2010

Site Manifesto

No Stealing

My photos are shot with a Sony digital camera. I am a amateur photographer just looking to publish her photos on a blog platform so that people can see what I do in my spare time. This blog will not be updated daily but I will update at least 2-3 times a week, which I think is ample update time.

Please DO NOT steal my photos without my permission. At least post a link leading to the site or credit me my crediting my site name.

Lastly, enjoy!

Creative Commons License
Amuse for Words by Jennifer Kim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at amuseforwords.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://amuseforwords.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment