Monday, May 3, 2010

Colors of Spring

spring,tea set

This is a photo taken in my backyard using a serving cup from a rusting tea set. I love that my camera is reflected in the cup. The leaf was placed to add contrasting color. The excellent lighting that day helped.

spring,bee,flower

I managed to capture these flowers just as a bee landed on them for pollen.

spring magenta

This was shot from below so the light hit the flower at just the right angle. I think it turned out quite nicely, although the camera probably didn't like it


lavender,spring
This was another shot from below. I managed to sneak a picture before the neighbors asked what I was doing taking pictures of their flowers.



Creative Commons License
Amuse for Words by Jennifer Kim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at amuseforwords.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://amuseforwords.blogspot.com/.


2 comments:

  1. Gahh! I love these! My favorites are the last two, especially the last comment. XD In the second to last one, I love the lighting. And in the last one, I love how the focus of the picture is on the top flowers.

    Very lovely~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will post more soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete