Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Hot Day

This is very plainly titled for a reason! Sorry I haven't been blogging for a while though... Sometimes it's just hard to find inspiration when the start of summer is making me lethargic and sleepy.

I shot this about a week and half ago and just changed the color intensity and contrast of the photos. I wanted to leave the natural feel of the photos.

Photobucket

I remember waiting desperately for the sunlight to come back and then the whole photo turned out weirdly yellow green although I attempted to fix most of it.



Photobucket

My friend's hair looks AMAZING here the sunlight hit it at just the right angle :)



Photobucket



Photobucket

This is both of my friends in one shot. They look like they're just lazing on the rocks



Photobucket


Photobucket

This is a really cool shadow that I amped up the contrast to intensify it



Photobucket

I love shots of people walking into the distance



Photobucket

This is a full-body shot of my friend. Her dress looks amazing next to the flowers :)



Photobucket

By this time, we reached a quarry near my friend's neighborhood, it was scorching hot there



Photobucket

The pose my friend is in reminds me of those old Japanese photographs of people kneeling near the river



Photobucket

This cactus flower as the highlight of the quarry



Photobucket

This looks absolutely nostalgic



Photobucket



Photobucket

This was my friend before she got bitten by a bunch of angry ants :(



Photobucket

This reminds of a nail ad. I love the contrast of the blue and yellow because they're complementary colors



Cat1


and finally, my friend's cat, Smith being angry XD

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these! I think my favorite is the one of me and her on the far right, sitting on the rocks. The sun was perfect.

    I also like the first one of Mer.

    It was a gorgeous day, but yeah, super hot and muggy. DX Next time let's bring, like... those fans that spray water. XD

    (I deleted the first post because I realized I put Mer's name. Oops. XD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we want to preserve privacy XD

    ReplyDelete