Friday, July 2, 2010

The Sea




















I'm trying a new format of blogging where I don't write anything until the end of the post. Most of these pictures were taken at Jekyll Island beach, or Busan in South Korea. I did not do much to the pictures except increase the contrast, brightness etc. I've been wondering whether or not anyone even reads this blog or looks at this blog purely for picture content. I'm fine with that, but a comment every now and then wouldn't hurt! I've also been wondering how I can network my blog better and get a wider audience.

I started by posting pictures on facebook but turned to blogger to get a wider platform to post my work. Please~ if you see this post please try to give a little feedback!

1 comment:

  1. I love these! The first and the second to last are my absolute favorites. I also really like the way the one of the horizon makes me feel. It's peaceful, almost calm before the storm.

    ReplyDelete