Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The trees are always there

Trees are immobile organisms and we always seem to think that they are a permanent part of our backyards, parks, beaches etc. I also understand that they get to be boring to look at after a while but trees always make the most interesting outlines against the sky.



I added a slight brown tint to the sky and increased the contrast





I played with the colors in this one and made the sky appear as if it was burning.





This piece of wood made an interesting shadow against the sand of the beach.





Snow made a rare appearance here in Georgia

















I loved the ripples in the water at a pond. I added a monochrome dark red tint to the whole picture.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I really really like these. Second one is my favorite. You have such a good eye for uniqueness in nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I always like taking pictures of things no one would really notice :)

    ReplyDelete