Friday, June 18, 2010

Ordinary Life

This is simply a post showing my ordinary experiences.Often the most overlooked things in my life are the things most worth photographing. Even though I don't take that many pictures of people,  I like to take pictures of my surroundings just for documentation or sentimental purposes. Taking pictures of things I see everyday can get a bit boring but that doesn't diminish the meaning they have.





These are mating fireflies, they didn't even move for 2 hours! Used flash, no edits made.





You might guess as to what this is, but it's tissue! I changed the color into a subtle dark green






This is a view from inside my church. I negative-ed the image and made the sky a stormy blue.






This is a view from my church parking lot. No edits made






This is my friend's cat, Gooby. He's the sweetest guy I will ever meet.






This is just an artwork I did a year ago.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done, as always. :)

    Wow, two hours? That's crazy! XD

    ReplyDelete